How do I get an article published?
- Consider the timeline for publishing the article.
- The First-Centenarian has a Friday publication date.
- Determine the Friday that you want your article to appear.
- The deadline for submission is NOON on the Thursday that falls 8 days before your target publication date.
- Plan to submit the article before the deadline.
- The article may be legibly handwritten or typewritten (paper or electronic – send to email@example.com). Articles should be kept short, 150 words or less in length. If photographs or graphics are to be included, these must be submitted with the article.